Use the services of our taw arehouse. We hold the certificate authorizing us to store goods and products containing alcohol. We guarantee high quality of the provided services. Get you customized price offer for the storage of your goods in the tax warehouse.
What is a tax warehouse
- it is intended to store selected products containing alcohol (wine, spirits, etc.), which are subject to the excise (consumption) tax and registered under a nomenclature code different then 2207 or 2208. The tax is accounted for by releasing the goods to the free circulation subject to excise duty and then paid
- this warehouse is intended to receive selected products in the mode of excise duty suspension arrangements, when the goods is shipped from manufacturers’ or distributors’ tax warehouses in a home country or in other EU-countries without paying the excise tax, or after the release of the goods from third countries to the mode of excise duty suspension arrangements
- according to instructions, the goods are repacked and transloaded to a different truck, as appropriate, and they proceed in the mode of excise duty suspension arrangements to recipients in the home country or in other EU-countries
- it must also be used for the receipt of selected products from other EU--states, although their excise tax is zero (for example still wine)
Services of the Tax Warehouse
- storing goods in the tax warehouse and their release to the free circulation subject to excise duty or their shipment in the mode of excise duty suspension arrangements in the home country or to other EU-member states
- securing the excise tax during the storage of goods and transportation to another tax warehouse in the mode of excise duty suspension arrangements or to other EU-member states
- issuance of the electronic accompanying document eAD in the EMCS system as well as other necessary documents for transportation of this kind of goods from the tax warehouse in the home country
- finishing the electronic accompanying document eAD in the EMCS system after the arrival at the tax warehouse
- labelling goods with secondary labels (revenue stamps)
- storage and labelling of goods with secondary labels under 24/7 camera surveillance of customs
- keeping of records of secondary labels and the return of any unused secondary labels to customs offices
- sticking labels provided by clients or printing out labels which have been submitted to us by clients
- excise-tax return and payment
Pricelist of Warehouse Tax Services downloadable in the PDF format
Since we have years of experience with the tax warehouse, we guarantee high quality of provided services.
The Certificate of Registration of Tax Warehouse Operator authorizing us to store goods and products containing alcohol and subject to the excise tax in the Czech Republic.
If you are interested in our services, feel free to contact us using the inquiry form.